Today’s handcrafted goods is “triangle pouch".
Outer fabric is 13cm by 24cm. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Fusible interfacing gives fabric firmness, and keeps shape of pouch.
Inner fabric is 13cm by 24cm. (Seam allowances are included)
For tab, tape or ribbon is 1 piece. (1.5cm by 6cm)
Fold the both ends of zip tape, and sew.
How to fold zipper tape extensions. More info.
Install the zipper
1. Sew the outer fabric and zipper with right side together.
2. Sew the outer and inner with right side together.
How to install a zipper. More info.
3. Fold the outer fabric, and iron. Then stitch the edge.
4. Baste the outer fabric and tab (fold in half) together.
5. Sew the other side of zipper, do the same way. (Be careful about stitching.)
Make the pouch
1. Lay the outer and inner fabrics, and sew the bottom stop side of zipper.
2. Cut off extra seams.
3. Lay the fabric with right side, and sew the top stops side of zipper. (※Leaving 5cm open for turning.)
DIY zippered pouch tip and tricks.
4. Cut off extra seams.
5. Press seam allowances open, and turn inside out.
6. Sew the edge. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.