Today’s handcrafted goods is “phone pouch with drawstring".
Outer fabrics, 11cm by 18cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Inner fabrics, 11cm by 18cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Other fabrics, 6cm by 9.4cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Sew the edge of fabrics with zig zag stitch. (for anti-fray)
Cord is 30cm, and cord lock.
Make other fabrics
1. Fold the other fabric (1cm), and stitch.
When making creases, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
2. Fold the fabric in half with right side out together, and baste.
3. Other fabric, do the same way.
Make phone pouch
1. Baste the outer fabric and other fabric together.
2. Lay the outer fabrics with right side. Then sew the bottom, and press seam allowances open.
3. Sew the inner fabrics, same way as the outer.
4. Lay the outer and inner with right side together, and sew the pouch mouth.
5. Center the pouch mouth.
6. Sew the sides (Leaving 6cm open for turning). Then cut off extra seams.
7. Press seam allowances open. Turn inside out.
8. Sew the edge. Then iron.
9. Stitch the edge of pouch mouth.
10. Thread the cord through, and attach the cord lock. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.