DIY hickory zippered pouch
Today’s handcrafted goods is “hickory zippered pouch".
Outer body fabrics, 10cm by 12cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Inner body fabrics, 10cm by 12cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Fold the both ends of zip tape, and sew.
How to fold zipper tape extensions. More info.
Install the zipper
1. Sew the outer fabric and zipper with right side together.
2. Then sew the outer and inner with right side together.
3. Fold the fabrics, and iron. Then stitch the edge.
4. Sew the other side of zipper, do the same way.
Make the pouch
1. Lay the fabric with right side, and sew around. (Leaving 5cm open for turning.)
2. Cut off extra cloths, and press seam allowances open.
3. Turn inside out, and sew the edge. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.