DIY patched pouch
Today’s handcrafted goods is “patched pouch with stripe pattern".
Outer body fabrics are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Bottom patch fabrics are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Inner body fabrics are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Fold the both ends of zip tape, and sew.
How to fold zipper tape extensions. More info.
Pattern is here.
Make outer fabrics
1. Sew the outer fabric and bottom patch with right side together.
2. Press seam allowances to bottom side, and stitch.
3. Other fabrics, do the same way.
Install the zipper
1. Sew the outer fabric and zipper with right side together.
2. Sew the outer and inner with right side together.
3. Fold the outer fabric, and iron. Then stitch the edge.
4. Sew the other side of zipper, do the same way.
Make the pouch
1. Lay the fabric with right side, and sew the side and bottom. (Leaving 5cm open for turning.)
2. Press a seam open. Then make gusset, and sew.
3. Turn inside out, and sew the edge. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.