How to sew the tetra pouch with plover pattern
Today’s handcrafted goods is “tetra pouch with plover pattern".
Outer body fabric, 13cm by 24cm. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Fusible interfacing gives fabric firmness, and keeps shape of pouch.
Inner body fabric, 13cm by 24cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Fold the both ends of zip tape, and sew.
How to fold zipper tape extensions. More info.
Install the zipper
1. Sew the outer fabric and zipper with right side together.
2. Then sew the outer and inner with right side together.
How to install a zipper. More info.
3. Fold the fabrics, and stitch the edge.
4. Sew the other side of zipper, do the same way.
Make the pouch
1. Fold the outer and inner fabrics, and sew the bottom stop side of zipper.
2. Fold the fabrics in a triangle shape, and sew the top stops side of zipper. (※Leaving 5cm open for turning.)
DIY zippered pouch tip and tricks.
3. Press seam allowances open, and turn inside out.
4. Sew the edge. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.