Today’s handcrafted goods is “animal camo pouch (vertical style)".
Outer fabrics, 18cm by 13cm and 14cm by 13cm. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Fusible interfacing gives fabric firmness, and keeps shape of pouch.
Inner fabrics, 18cm by 13cm and 14cm by 13cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Install the zipper
1. Sew the outer fabric (18cm) and zipper with right side together.
2. Sew the outer and inner (18cm) with right side together.
How to install a zipper. More info.
3. Fold the fabrics, and iron. Then stitch the edge.
5. Lay the fabric with right side, and sew. (Leaving 6cm open for turning.)
6. Press seam allowances open.
Make the pouch
1. Lay the outer and inner fabrics, and iron.
2. Sew the side seams.
3. Cut off extra seams. Then iron the seam allowances.
4. Turn inside out, and sew the edge.
5. Pull out corners with a tailor’s awl. (Don’t over-stick. Damage to the fabric.)
6. Iron. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.