How to sew the folding bag
Today’s handcrafted goods is “folding bag".
Fabric is 31cm by 45cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Handles, 2.5cm by 31cm. 2 pieces.
Make folding bag
1. Fold the edges of fabric in three (1.5cm), and sew.
When folding in three, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
2. Sew the fabric and handles together.
3. Fold the fabric in half with right side together.
4. Make gusset. (Fold the 3.5cm gusset from the bottom. Then sew the side seams.)
5. Sew the side seams with zig zag stitch. Then turn inside out, it’s done.
Making movie is the following.