How to sew the headband
Today’s handcrafted goods is “headband".
Main fabric is 34cm by 35cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Other fabric is 12cm by 40cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Elastic braid is 2.5cm by 25cm.
Sew the main fabric
1. Fold the main fabric in three, and stitch.
When folding in three, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
2. Sew the side edges with big stitches. (thread tension：low)
3. Pull a bobbin thread and make gathering.
Sew the other fabric
1. Fold the other fabric (1cm)
2. Fold the other fabric in half with right side together. Then sew.
3. Press seam allowances open. Then turn inside out.
Make the headband
1. Sew the main fabric and elastic braid together.
2. Sew the other fabric and main fabric together.
3. Sew the other side of fabric, do the same way. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.