DIY zippered pouch (super easy ver.)
Today’s handcrafted goods is “super easy zippered pouch".
Fabrics, 11cm by 19.5cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Sew the edges of fabrics with zig zag stitch. (for anti-fray)
16cm zipper. (Here, nylon coil zipper is used.)
Install the zipper
1. Sew the fabric and zipper with right side together.
2. Fold the fabric, and iron. Then stitch the edge.
3. Sew the other side of zipper, do the same way.
Nylon coil zipper, unlike metal zipper, are thin and soft. Making it easy to adjust their length.
Make the pouch
1. Lay the fabrics with right side, and sew the side and bottom.
2. Turn inside out, and iron. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.