Today’s handcraft topic is “Add the tabs to zipper".
1. Fabrics for tab, 5.2cm by 5.2cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
2. Fold the fabrics (1cm).
When making creases, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
3. Fold the fabric in half with right side. Then sew the top and bottom.
4. Cut off extra seams.
5. Turn inside out. Then iron.
6. Cover the zipper end with tab, and stitch.
7. Other side of zipper end, do the same way. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.