How to sew the wine bag
Today’s handcrafted goods is “wine bag".
Main outer fabrics, 33cm by 30cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Fusible interfacing gives fabric firmness, and keeps shape of wine bag.
Bottom outer fabric, 10cm by 30cm is 1 piece. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Main inner fabrics, 33cm by 30cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Bottom inner fabric, 10cm by 30cm is 1 piece. (Seam allowances are included)
Handles, 1.5cm by 21cm. 2 pieces.
Make body fabric
1. Baste the main outer fabric and handle together.
2. Sew the outer and inner with right side together.
3. Turn inside out, and stitch the edge.
4. Sew the edges with zig zag stitch.
5. Other fabrics and handle, do the same way.
6. Lay the bottom outer and inner with right side out. Then sew the edges with zig zag stitch.
7. Sew the main fabrics and bottom fabric with right side together.
1. Fold a hem (5.3cm). Then stitch the 3mm line from the edge.
When making creases, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
2. Fold the fabric in half with right side together, and sew the side seams. Then press seam allowances open.
3. Make gusset, and sew.
4. Turn inside out. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.