How to sew the chopsticks roll
Today’s handcrafted goods is “chopsticks roll".
Outer fabric is 22cm by 28cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Inner fabric is 22cm by 28cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Button (about 2cm diameter) is 1 piece.
Cord is 30cm.
Make chopsticks roll
1. Baste the outer fabric and cord together.
2. Lay the outer and inner with right side, and sew around. (Leaving 7cm open for turning.)
3. Cut off extra seams, and press seam allowances open.
4. Turn inside out, and iron. Then stitch the edge.
5. Fold 4cm from the bottom edge. Then stitch the side edges.
6. Sew the button on fabric. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.