How to sew the reusable bag
Today’s handcrafted goods is “reusable bag".
Bag body fabrics, 34cm by 35cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Handle fabrics, 12cm by 38cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Cords, 20cm are 2 pieces.
1. Fold the long side of handle fabric in three, and stitch.
2. Other handle fabric, do the same way.
1. Baste the handles and body fabric together. Baste the cord and body fabric together.
2. Fold the body fabric in three.
3. Fold the handles and cord. Then stitch the edge.
4. Other body fabric, do the same way.
1. Lay the body fabrics with right side out, and sew the side seams.
2. Turn inside out, and iron.
3. Sew the side seams.
4. Fold the sides of fabric, and sew the bottom.
5. Turn inside out, and iron.
6. Sew the bottom.
7. Sew the handles. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.