Today’s handcrafted goods is “fabric ball".
Ball fabrics, 5 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Pattern is here.
Wadding is about 25g.
Rattle insert is 1 piece.
Fabric ball tutorial
1. Sew the 2 fabrics with right side together.
2. Make a cut in seam allowances, and press seam allowances open.
3. Remaining fabrics, do the same way.
4. Sew the fabrics. (Leaving 5cm open for turning.)
5. Turn inside out.
6. Stuff wadding and rattle into the ball.
7. Sew the hem. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.