Today’s handcrafted goods is “W-gauze handkerchief：regular size".
40cm by 40cm double gauze. (Seam allowances are included)
2cm by 6cm iron on name patch.
1. Fold the corner into 45 degree, and sew.
2. Draw a line parallel to sewed line, and cut off extra cloth.
3. Make a cut in fabric, and press seam allowances open.
4. Cut off extra cloth.
5. Remaining 3 corners, do the same way.
The edges can be creased in advance with an iron ruler to make subsequent work easier.
6. Fold the edge in half (1cm), and turn the corner. (Use the tweezers, better.)
7. Stitch the hem, and iron on the name patch.
8. Then reinforce the edge of patch with stitch, better.
9. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.