Today’s handcrafted goods is “rattle with tabs".
Fabrics (10cm diameter) are 3 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
For tabs, tape or ribbon are 8 pieces. (2cm by 8cm)
Wadding is about 5g.
Rattle insert is 1 piece.
Make front side
1. Embroider the front fabric, eyes, nose, and mouth.
2. Fold the tabs in half, and baste the front fabric together.
Make back side
1. Lay 2 back fabrics with right side, and sew center line. (Sew 2.5cm from edges.)
2. Turn inside out, and iron.
1. Lay the front and back with right side, and sew around.
2. Make a cut in seam allowances, and turn inside out.
3. Stuff wadding and rattle into the fabric. Then sew the hem. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.