How to sew the banana pattern bib
Today’s handcrafted goods is “banana pattern bib".
Main fabrics, 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Pattern is here. (About A4 size)
Other fabric, 11cm by 42cm is 1 piece. (Seam allowances are included)
Elastic braid is 26cm long.
Banana bib tutorial
1. Fold the other fabric in half with right side together, and sew.
2. Press seam allowances open, and turn inside out.
3. Sew the other fabric and elastic braid together.
4. Baste the main fabric and other fabric together.
5. Sew the main fabrics with right side together. (Leaving 7cm open for turning.)
6. Make a cut in seam allowances, and press seam allowances open.
7. Turn inside out, and iron.
8. Stitch the edge. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.