Today’s handcrafted goods is “shoe bag with camouflage pattern".
Outer body fabrics, 32cm by 21cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Fusible interfacing gives fabric firmness, and keeps shape of shoe bag.
Lay the outer fabrics with right side, and sew the bottom. Then press seam allowances open.
Inner body fabrics, 31.5cm by 21cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Lay the inner fabrics with right side, and sew the bottom. Then press seam allowances open.
Acrylic strap, 2.5cm by 30cm is 1 piece. 2.5cm by 6cm is 1 piece.
D-ring is 1 piece.
Shoe bag tutorial
1. Fold the acrylic strap in half. Then sew the outer fabric and acrylic strap (with D-ring) together.
2. Lay the outer and inner with right side, and sew the bag mouth. Then press seam allowances open.
3. Center the bag mouth, and sew the side seams. (Leaving 8cm open for turning.)
4. Cut off extra cloth, and press seam allowances open. Then make gusset, and sew.
5. Turn inside out, and sew the edge.
6. Do the ironing, and stitch the edge of bag mouth. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.