How to sew the baby bib with side closure
Today’s handcrafted goods is “side closure bib".
Baby bib fabrics, 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Pattern is here.
Velcro tapes (hook and loop fastener), 22mm diameter.
Side closure bib tutorial
1. Sew the fabric and velcro tape together.
2. Sew the 2 fabrics with right side together. (Leaving 7cm open for turning.)
3. Make a cut in seam allowances, and press seam allowances open.
4. Turn inside out, and iron.
5. Stitch the edge. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.