How to sew the baby bib
Today’s handcrafted goods is “baby bib".
Baby bib fabrics, 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Pattern is here. (About A4 size)
Velcro tapes (hook and loop fastener), 22mm diameter.
Baby bib tutorial
1. Sew the fabric and velcro tape together.
2. Sew the 2 fabrics with right side together. (Leaving 7cm open for turning.)
3. Make a cut in seam allowances, and press seam allowances open.
4. Turn inside out, and iron.
5. Stitch the edge. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.