Today’s sewing topic is “Iron-on double-sided fusible tape tutorial".
Fabric is 18.5cm by 10cm.
Fold the both ends of zip tape, and sew.
Iron-on double-sided fusible tape, 3mm by 13.5cm are 2 pieces.
Use the iron-on double-sided fusible tape
1. Place the fusible tape on the right side of zipper tape.
2. Iron the fusible tape 2～3 seconds. (Dry, Medium heat：140～160℃)
3. Allow to cool briefly, and make a cut in zipper tape.
4. Remove the release paper.
5. Lay the fabric and zipper with right side together, and iron. (Dry, High heat：180～200℃)
7. Other side of zipper, do the same way.
8. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.