How to sew the coin purse
Today’s handcrafted goods is “coin purse".
Outer body fabric, 18.5cm by 10cm is 1 piece. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Inner body fabric, 18.5cm by 10cm is 1 piece. (Seam allowances are included)
4.8cm by 10.8cm cloth is 1 piece. (finish raw edge. Seam allowances are included)
Fold the both ends of zip tape, and sew.
How to fold zipper tape extensions. More info.
Coin purse tutorial
1. Lay the outer fabric and zipper with right side together, and baste. (Use iron-on double-sided fusible tape 3mm wide.) ※Curve：make a cut in zipper tape.
3. Sew the other side of zipper, do the same way.
4. Sew the outer and inner with right side together. (※ It’s difficult to sew inner than outer. Sew slowly and carefully.)
5. Turn inside out, and iron.
6. Sew the side seam.
7. Finish raw edge.
8. Turn inside out. It’s done.