Today’s handcrafted goods is “mask case".
Outer fabric, 21cm by 40cm. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Fusible interfacing gives fabric firmness, and keeps shape of mask case.
Inner fabric, 21cm by 40cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Velcro tapes (hook and loop fastener), 2cm by 2cm are two pairs.
Mask case tutorial
1. Put a crease in outer fabric.
When making creases, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
2. Sew the outer fabric and velcro tape together.
3. Put a crease in inner fabric.
4. Lay the outer and inner with right side, and sew the side seams. Then press seam allowances open.
5. Fold the fabric, and sew.（Leaving 6cm open for turning.）
6. Cut off extra seams, and press seam allowances open.
7. Turn inside out.
8. Do the ironing, and stitch the edge. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.