How to sew the pencil roll
Today’s handcrafted goods is “pencil roll".
Outer fabric is 19cm by 36cm. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Fusible interfacing gives fabric firmness, and keeps shape of pencil roll.
Inner fabric is 19cm by 36cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Cord is 27cm.
Make pencil roll
1. Fold and press the short side of fabrics. (11cm)
2. Baste the outer fabric and cord together.
3. Lay the outer and inner with right side, and sew the side seams. Then press seam allowances open.
4. Fold and press the fabric.
5. Sew the edge. (Leaving 7cm open for turning.)
6. Cut off extra seams, and press seam allowances open. Then turn inside out.
7. Iron and sew the edge.
9. Fold the fabric (7cm), and stitch. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.