Today’s handcrafted goods is “star pattern pencil case".
Outer body fabrics, 9cm by 23cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included, attach interfacing)
Fusible interfacing gives fabric firmness, and keeps shape of pencil case.
Inner body fabrics, 9cm by 23cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
5cm by 10cm cloths are 2 pieces. (finish raw edges. Seam allowances are included)
Install the zipper
1. Sew the outer fabric and zipper with right side together.
2. Then sew the outer and inner with right side together.
How to install a zipper. More info.
3. Fold the fabrics, and iron. Then stitch the edge.
4. Sew the other side of zipper, do the same way.
Make the pencil case
1. Lay the fabric with right side, and sew the bottom.
2. Turn inside out, and iron.
3. Sew the side seams. Then cut off extra cloths.
4. Finish raw edge.
5. The other raw edge, do the same way.
6. Turn inside out. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.