Today’s handcrafted goods is “yoga mat strap".
Mat strap fabrics, 5cm by 45cm are 4 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Shoulder strap fabrics, 5cm by 50cm are 2 pieces. 5cm by 35cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Velcro tapes (hook and loop fastener), 2.5cm by 5cm are two pairs.
1 rectangle ring to match the 3cm in width.
1 slider to match the 3cm in width
Make mat strap
1. Sew the mat strap fabrics and velcro tapes together.
2. Sew the 2 fabrics with right side together. Then press seam allowances open.
3. Fold the other side of fabrics and press.
4. Fold the fabric with right side together, and sew the side seams.
5. Turn inside out, and stitch the edge.
6. Remaining 2 mat strap fabrics, do the same way.
Make shoulder strap
1. Make shoulder strap, refer to “Make mat strap".
2. Pass the “short" strap through the rectangle ring. Then fold the end, and sew.
3. Pass the “long" strap through the slider. Then fold the end, and sew.
4. Pass the “long" strap through the rectangle ring and slider.
Make yoga mat strap
Sew the mat strap and shoulder strap together. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.