Today’s handcrafted goods is “hair scrunchie for kids".
Fabrics, 12cm by 7cm are 3 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Elastic is 15cm.
How to make
1. Sew the fabrics with right side together. Then press seam allowances open.
2. Add the third piece, sew with right side together. Then press seam allowances open.
3. Fold the fabric in half with right side together. Then sew. (Leaving 8cm open for turning.)
4. Turn inside out. Then put the seam down.
5. Fold the fabric in half. Then sew. (It is better to baste. Be careful about sewing.)
6. Thread the elastic through, tie the elastic end.
How to tie hair elastic that can be firmly tied and easy to untie.
7. Sew the edge.
8. Fix the shape. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.