Today’s handcrafted goods is “children’s apron".
Main fabrics, about 42cm wide by about 59cm long are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
For waist tapes, 8cm by 25cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
For shoulder tapes, 8cm by 22cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Velcro tapes (hook and loop fastener), 2cm by 4cm are two pairs.
Make apron tapes (waist and shoulder)
1. Fold the three sides of each fabric (1cm).
When making creases, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
2. Then fold the fabric in half, and stitch the edges.
3. Sew the apron tape and velcro tape together.
1. Sew the main fabric and apron tapes together.
2. Lay the main fabrics with right side, and sew.（Leaving 10cm open for turning.）
3. Four corners of the fabric, trimming. Then press seam allowances open, and turn inside out.
4. Do the ironing, and stitch the edge. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.