How to sew the simple tiger bag
Today’s handcrafted goods is “tiger bag".
Main fabrics, 35cm by 30cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Handle fabrics, 6cm by 24cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
1. Fold the handle fabric in four, and stitch the edges.
2. Other handle fabric, do the same way.
1. Sew the top edge with zig zag stitch. (for anti-fray)
2. Baste the main fabric and handle together.
3. Fold the top edge (2cm), and stitch.
4. Fold the handle. Then stitch the edge.
5. Other main fabric, do the same way.
1. Lay the main fabrics with right side out, and sew the side seams.
2. Turn inside out, and iron.
3. Sew the side seams. (It’s French seam.)
4. Fold the sides of fabric (3cm), and sew the bottom.
5. Turn inside out, and iron.
6. Sew the bottom. (French seam.) It’s done.
Making movie is the following.