Today’s handcrafted goods is “drawstring pouch with japanese arabesque pattern".
Fabric is 24cm by 30cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Cord is 50cm.
Make drawstring pouch
1. Fold and press the top edge. (1cm、2.5cm)
When making creases, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
2. Unfold the crease (2.5cm). Then sew the side edges with zig zag stitch.
3. Fold the fabric in half with right side. Then sew the side seams. (Don’t sew 7cm from the top edge.)
4. Press seam allowances open, and sew the side seams with U-shaped.
5. Press seam allowances to front side. Then sew the bottom.
6. Finish raw edge with zig zag stitch.
7. Press seam allowances to back side.
8. Fold and press the fabric (2.5cm). Then stitch.
9. Turn inside out.
10. Thread the cord through, and tie the cord ends. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.