Today’s handcrafted goods is “turban headband".
Main fabrics, 28cm by 50cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Other fabric is 11cm by 31cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Elastic braid is 2.5cm by 16cm.
Sew the main fabrics
1. Fold the main fabric in half with right side together. Then sew.
2. Press seam allowances open. Then turn inside out.
3. Other main fabric, do the same way.
4. Fold the main fabrics.
5. Sew the side edges with big stitches. (thread tension：low)
6. Pull a bobbin thread and make gathering.
Sew the other fabric
1. Fold the other fabric (1cm).
When making creases, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
2. Fold the other fabric in half with right side together. Then sew.
3. Press seam allowances open. Then turn inside out.
Make the turban
1. Sew the main fabric and elastic braid together.
2. Sew the other fabric and main fabric together.
3. Sew the other side of fabric, do the same way. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.