Today’s handcrafted goods is “drawstring pouch with plover pattern".
Materials are the outer pouch fabric, 19cm by 47cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Pouch lining fabric, 19cm by 47cm. (Seam allowances are included)
2 cords (50cm).
Make pouch body (outer)
1. Fold the outer fabric in half with right side together, and sew the side seams. (Don’t sew the 2.5cm cord passing port.)
2. Press seam allowances open, and sew the side seams with U-shaped.
Make pouch body (inner)
1. Sew the inner body, same way as the outer.
Sew the drawstring pouch
1. Lay the outer and inner with right side. Then pin the side seams together, and pin the cord passing ports together.
2. Sew 1cm from the pouch mouth. (Leaving 5cm open for turning.)
3. Press seam allowances open. Then turn inside out, and iron.
4. Stitch the edge of pouch mouth.
5. Pin the cord passing ports together, and sew.
6. Thread the cord through, it’s done.
Making movie is the following.