How to sew the drawstring pouch (zig zag stitch ver.)
Today’s handcrafted goods is “drawstring pouch".
Fabric is 25cm by 42cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Sew the edges of fabric with zig zag stitch. (for anti-fray)
Cord is 56cm.
Make drawstring pouch
1. Fold and press the side of top edge. (1cm、2cm)
When making creases, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
2. Fold the fabric in half with right side together. Then sew the side and bottom. (Don’t sew 7cm from the top edge.)
3. Press seam allowances open, and sew the side seams with U-shaped.
4. Fold and press the fabric, and stitch.
5. Turn inside out, and thread the cord through. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.