Today’s handcrafted goods is “drawstring pouch with Christmas pattern".
Outer body fabrics, 20cm by 25cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Inner body fabrics, 20cm by 25cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
2 cords. (60cm)
Make pouch body (outer)
1. Lay the outer fabrics with right side, and sew the side and bottom. (Don’t sew 4.5cm from the top edge.)
2. Cut off extra cloth, and press seam allowances open.
3. Sew the side seams with U-shaped.
Make pouch body (inner)
1. Sew the inner body, same way as the outer.
Make the drawstring pouch
1. Insert the inner bag into the outer bag, with right side together. Then sew together. （Leaving 7cm open for turning.)
2. Press seam allowances open. Then turn inside out, and iron.
3. Stitch the edge of pouch mouth, and iron.
4. Sew 2.5cm from the pouch mouth.
5. Thread the cord through, it’s done.
Making movie is the following.