How to sew the baby rattle (reversible)
Today’s handcrafted goods is “reversible rattle".
Fabrics, 11cm by 14cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
For tabs, tape or ribbon are 2 pieces. (2cm by 8cm)
Wadding is about 2.5g.
Rattle insert is 1 piece.
Reversible rattle tutorial
1. Embroider the fabrics, eyes, nose, and mouth.
2. Fold the tabs in half, and baste the fabric together.
3. Sew the 2 fabrics with right side together. (Leaving 5cm open for turning.)
4. Cut off extra cloth, and press seam allowances open.
5. Turn inside out, and iron.
6. Stuff wadding and rattle into the fabric. Then sew the hem. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.