How to sew the cats ＆ dogs W-gauze handkerchief
Today’s handcrafted goods is “W-gauze handkerchief with cats ＆ dogs pattern".
40cm by 40cm double gauze. (Seam allowances are included)
1. Fold the corner into 45 degree, and sew.
2. Draw a line parallel to sewed line, and cut off extra cloth.
3. Make a cut in fabric, and press seam allowances open.
4. Cut off extra cloth.
5. Remaining 3 corners, do the same way.
The edges can be creased in advance with an iron ruler to make subsequent work easier.
6. Fold the edge in half (1cm), and turn the corner. (Use the tweezers, better.)
7. Stitch the hem. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.