DIY cushion cover for kids
Today’s handcrafted goods is “cushion cover for kids".
Fabrics, 38cm by 33cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Sew the edge of fabrics with zig zag stitch. (for anti-fray)
Iron on velcro tapes (hook and loop fastener), 2.5cm by 3cm are three pairs.
How to make
1. Lay the fabrics with right side, and sew the side and bottom. (Don’t sew 6cm from the top edge.)
2. Cut off extra cloth, and press seam allowances open. Then make gusset, and sew.
3. Finish raw edge with zig zag stitch. (for anti-fray)
4. Side seams, press seam allowances open and stitch.
5. Fold the top edge (1cm) and stitch.
When making creases, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
6. Turn inside out. Attach the velcro. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.