Today’s handcrafted goods is “Bento cloth".
Fabric is 22cm by 62cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Sew the edge of fabrics with zig zag stitch. (for anti-fray)
Make Bento cloth
1. Fold the edges of fabric (1cm). Then stitch.
When making creases, it is recommended to use an sewing ruler for iron. The folds are neat and the finish is nicely.
2. Fold the fabric in three with right side, and iron.
3. Fold the fabric with right side, and sew.
4. Other side of fabric, do the same way.
5. Turn inside out. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.