How to sew the plastic bottle holder (easy ver.)
Today’s handcrafted goods is “500ml plastic bottle holder".
Main fabrics, 19cm by 13.5cm are 2 pieces. (Seam allowances are included)
Sew the edge of fabrics with zig zag stitch. (for anti-fray)
For drawstring fabric is 11cm by 25cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Sew the edge of fabric with zig zag stitch. (for anti-fray)
Cord is 40cm.
Make main fabrics
1. Lay the main fabrics with right side, and sew the side and bottom.
2. Make gusset. (Fold the 3cm gusset from the bottom. Then sew the side seams.)
Make drawstring fabric
1. Fold the drawstring fabric in half with right side. Then sew.
2. Press seam allowances open, and stitch. (Be careful about sewing for the next steps)
3. Fold in half, and baste the bottom edge.
4. Stitch. (2.5cm from the top edge.)
Make bottle holder
1. Sew the main fabric and drawstring fabric together.
2. Fold the drawstring fabric, and stitch.
3. Thread the cord through, and tie the cord ends. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.