Today’s handcrafted goods is “ribbon bow with hair elastic".
Fabric is 14cm by 13cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Tape is 1cm by 6cm.
Wadding is a little.
Elastic is 20cm.
How to make
1. Fold the fabric in half with right side together, and sew. (Leaving 4cm open for turning.)
2. Move the seam. Then press seam allowances open, and sew the side seams.
3. Cut off extra seams, and turn inside out.
4. Stuff wadding, and sew the hem.
5. Sew the fabric and tape together.
6. Squeeze at the middle of fabric, and sew.
7. Wrap the tape around the fabric. Then sew the hem and attach the elastic. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.