How to sew the beanie hat
Today’s handcrafted goods is “beanie hat".
Main knit fabric is about 40cm by 54cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Other knit fabric is about 16cm by 53cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Pattern is here.
Sew the main fabric
1. Sew dart.
※When you approach the dart point, sew 2～3 stitches parallel to edge. Don’t backstitch. To finish off, tie a square knot.
2. Press seam allowances open.
3. Fold the main fabric in half with right side together, and sew.
※Fold-line, same way as dart.
4. Press seam allowances open.
Sew the other fabric
1. Sew the other fabric, same way as the main fabric. Sew dart. Then press seam allowances open.
2. Fold the other fabric in half with right side together, and sew. (Leaving 6cm open for turning.)
3. Press seam allowances open.
Make beanie hat
1. Insert the other fabric into the main fabric, with right side together. Then sew around.
2. Turn inside out. Then sew the hem. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.