Today’s handcrafted goods is “bento cloth".
How to make
1. Fabric (lawn, cotton broad,… thin fabrics) is 50cm by 50cm. (Seam allowances are included)
2. Fold the corner into 45 degree, and sew.
3. Draw a line parallel to sewed line, and cut off extra cloth.
4. Coupez le tissu. Ouvrez les marges de coutures.
5. Cut off extra cloth.
6. Remaining 3 corners, do the same way.
7. Then fold the fabric in half (5mm),…
8. Turn the corner right side out. (Use the tweezers, necessary.)
9. Remaining 3 corners, right side out.
10. Stitch the hem. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.