Today’s handcrafted goods is “patched snood".
Stripe knit fabric, 23cm by 112cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Fur fabric, 23cm by 92cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Other knit fabrics, “A" is 23cm by 18cm, “B" is 23cm by 38cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Sewing-machine needle for knit fabric. All Purpose thread.
Make the snood
1. Sew the stripe knit and other knit “A" with right side together. Then press seam allowances open.
2. Sew the fur fabric and other knit “B" with right side together. Then press seam allowances open.
3. Lay the stripe and fur with right side, and sew the top and bottom. (Leaving 6cm open for turning.)
4. Lay the short sides with right side.
5. Turn the inner fabric upside down.
6. Sew around the edge.
7. Turn inside out.
8. Sew the hem. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.