How to sew the ribbon bow
Today’s handcrafted goods is “ribbon bow".
Fabric is 12cm by 13cm. (Seam allowances are included)
Tape is 2cm by 7cm.
Wadding is a little.
Make ribbon bow
1. Fold the fabric in half with right side together, and sew. (Leaving 4cm open for turning.)
2. Move the seam. Then press seam allowances open, and sew the side seams.
3. Cut off extra seams, and turn inside out.
4. Stuff wadding, and sew the hem.
5. Sew the fabric and tape together.
6. Squeeze at the middle of fabric, and sew.
7. Wrap the tape around the fabric. Then sew the hem. It’s done.
Making movie is the following.